AUTO REPAIR SASKATOON
AUTO AC REPAIR SERVICE IN SASKATOON, SK
REPAIR, RECHARGE & INSPECTION
- Expansion valve or an orifice tube.
- Receiver dryer or accumulator
AC Repair & Inspection
- Refrigerant’s ( Freon ) system PSI pressure check
- Inspection of Cooling output
- Inspection of wiring, fuses, compressor, condenser or any leaks
- Belts and hoses check.
CAR AC RECHARGE
- While the whole Air Conditioning system is sealed in your vehicle, there are still chances of leaks. If that happens then you need an Air Conditioning Refrigerant recharge.
- Recharging will bring some pressure to satisfy the refrigerant need for the AC system
- Technician will be able to identify the leaks
A leak in your A/C is bad news, without question—but what causes it? The short answer: age and moisture. Over time, the rubber hoses and seals in your A/C lose elasticity and allow Freon to escape, all while allowing moisture to enter. When moisture mixes with your A/C’s refrigerant, it creates a corrosive acid, which destroys your A/C from the inside out. This is definitely something to have analyzed and repaired by a trained mechanic.
There’s nothing more frustrating than weak air flow on a hot summer’s day! Unfortunately, there’s no easy diagnosis here; insufficient air flow could stem from a number of possible problems. For example, it might be an instance of mold or mildew building up in the evaporator core. It could also be a clogged cabin air filter. A bad blower fan or blown fuse . A qualified mechanic can isolate the root of your A/C problems.
Warm air coming from your A/C is never a good sign. There could be a number of potential factors here, such as a clogged expansion valve; a faulty compressor clutch; a blown fuse; or even leaks within the A/C. The only way to know for sure what’s causing that warm air is to take your car to a qualified inspection for an appraisal.
Need help with your Vehicle's AC ?
Feel free to call us for any inquiry or for any query related to fleet work and vehicle repair.
OTHER AUTO REPAIR SERVICES
The Check Engine light — more formally is a signal from the car’s engine computer that something is wrong.
Proper braking is essential in any vehicle. We help you with brake inspections & related brake pats repairs.
Tough roads can hurt your tires. Get your flat tire & blowouts repaired and tires aligned & balanced in no time.
We can help you identify problems with your engine, engine light diagnostics, and rebuilding services.